The return policy is only applicable to purchase(s) from www.natureswonders.co.
Buyer may only apply for return of goods purchased in the following circumstances:
Return validity period starts 14 days from date of purchase.If you need to perform a return, you’re required to send us an email at email@example.com prior to shipping the products over with the following details:
- Goods delivered to Buyer is defective and/or damaged on delivery
- Goods delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Goods
- Goods delivered to Buyer does not match the agreed specification (eg. wrong size, colour, etc.) stipulated in the order
Send your item to the following address upon obtaining approval from Nature’s Wonders SG after a product inspection:Tai Sun (Lim Kee) Food Industries Pte Ltd255 Pandan LoopSingapore 128433Contact No: 65 6779 6611 / 65 6776 6763Office Hours: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri)For extra context, here are some additional non-returnable items/reasons:
- Attachment of receipt or proof of purchase
- Attachment of screenshot/photo of item to be exchanged
- Order number
- Reason for this return
- Gift cards
- Items on discount
- Promotional items
- Sample Packs
- Downloadable products
- Change of mind
To return your product, please mail your product to:
Tai Sun (Lim Kee) Food Industries Pte Ltd
255 Pandan Loop
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning the item, unless the return request is due to a product issue. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Should you receive a refund from us, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For return shipping, please use a trackable shipping service. Tai Sun (Lim Kee) Food Industries is not liable for missing return packages. Refunds will only be issued once Tai Sun (Lim Kee) Food Industries has received the returned items.